Horse Stress Management AND Cortisol
TruEquine™ supports horse stress management through a healthy immune system. Cortisol is the horse’s main stress hormone that helps manage the body’s response to stress. Research shows that horses fed TruEquine:
- Experience reduced excessive whole-body stress following exercise.
- Respond appropriately to exercise, while experiencing minimized excessive stress afterwards for faster recovery.
- Have more managed and appropriate whole-body response to the stress of exercise.
- Exhibit lower serum concentrations of cortisol compared to control horses.
- Experience cortisol returning to pre-exercise levels at the one-hour timepoint, while control horses took until the six-hour mark.
- At the six-hour post-exercise timepoint, horses fed TruEquine exhibit 68% lower levels of serum cortisol compared to pre-exercise levels.
READY TO SADDLE UP WITH POSTBIOTICS?
Let us share how TruEquine Postbiotic can your horses better manage their stress.